Mike’s Resume Highlights
- Respected Human Resources leader.
- Certified Professional Coach.
- Extensive leadership and management experience working in small, mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies.
- Strong business acumen – held operations management positions with bottom-line accountability.
- Provide close guidance and coaching to leaders ranging from front-line Supervisors to C-Suite executives.
- Directly led teams of up to 100 employees, and supported organizations with up to 14,000 employees in Leadership, Training and Human Resources roles.
- Experience with Operations Management, Training and Development, Human Resources, Risk Management, Communications and Customer Service.
- National, multi-unit experience.
- Extensive restaurant and retail experience.
Mike’s Skills and Talents
- Extensive experience training and coaching leadership skills to business leaders, management teams and corporate support associates in small and large groups.
- Proven ability to establish solid, trusting relationships with business partners and quickly understand their businesses to align strategies.
- Significant operations experience (managing people, P&L responsibility, etc.) allows for credible connection with business leaders. I have walked in their shoes!
- Demonstrated talent for bringing teams together and gaining alignment through a human approach.
- Skilled at unlocking the potential of leaders by identifying strengths and vocation in order to help them align with current and future roles.
- Recognized for aligning the vision and goals of the organization with the talents and passions of its leaders.
- Natural talent for simplifying complex problems as well as analyzing situations quickly, thoroughly and objectively to create actionable solutions.
- Known for challenging the status quo and bringing out creativity in others.